Monday, July 9, 2012

JULYAPOLOOZA


I’m on vacation!!!  FOR AN ENTIRE MONTH! BAM!!!  Yes, I realize an entire month of vacation sounds a bit ridiculous, but it’s the trade off for not having hardly any other time off for most of the year, and oddly I am finding it a pretty fair trade.  Dubbed “Julyapolooza” I have vowed to make this month one of the best months of my life thus far.  Here is my itinerary for the month with a tentative list of where I will be, and where I will be reviewing:
-          Baltimore
-          Washington DC
-          Lancaster PA
-          Home to Indiana for a few days (Mom’s food and Tippecanoe County Fair food)
-          A few days of breather open for suggestions of places to go
-          Girls weekend in Brown County Indiana
After my whirlwind tour I will be transferred to Purdue University to work the football season.  With all of that said it may be a while before I get back to the Ville to enjoy the food, but that doesn’t mean I won’t be blogging as I travel!  Happy Julyapolooza people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment