Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Ebenezers


I have been sitting in Ebenezers Coffeehouse for a good 3 hours now.  Usually, as you can tell, I am not at a loss for words, but for some reason writing a “Statement of Purpose” for acceptance into grad school is blocking my brain waves.  The words even seem daunting, Statement of Purpose, what is that?  Of course I have a purpose, but now you want me to put it into words?  Crap.  Anyways I digress.  Ebenezers is located on the corner of F and 2 St NE with both downstairs and street level seating.  It is a cute brick building with inviting decorations, coffee, non-coffee drinks, and food to snack on.  My iced vanilla chai was good, just the way a chai should be, nothing life altering, but just simply good.  Eventually I got hungry so I ordered an Italian Cold Cut Wrap.  The tortilla used for the wrap was brilliant.  The wrap in general was one of the better ones I have had.  Overall I really enjoy Ebenezers, I’m sure if I lived here this would become a normal hang out for me.  Now enough of the distractions, back to writing my STATEMENT OF PURPOSE.

Ebenezers Coffeehouse on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment