Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Hiatus Comes to a Halt


It’s been a long time since I’ve taken the time to write.  Work has transferred me to Purdue University, so I no longer live in Louisville.  My heart still and will always belong to the Ville.  However, I love being at Purdue, my alma mater is always a great place to be.  Writing for me has always been a way to get my energy out.  I’m able to leave my thoughts, frustrations, feelings, and opinions on the page.  Today I realized that I miss writing this little blog and trying new food.  Sometimes people get caught up with the everyday life and forget that the things which make you happy should be brought to the forefront.  So with that epiphany I will be resuming my blog.  After being transferred to Purdue, I am now supporting in Milwaukee.  No longer will I be visiting Louisville eateries, it’s the land of beer and cheese for me.  Stay tuned, stick around, suggest somewhere if you would like and as always thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment