Saturday, October 1, 2011

Zanzabar

This week Zanzabar was doing some calling, so off to the bar I and three friends ventured.  I am going to start off by apologizing that I did not get any pictures; I forgot to take my camera.  There has only been one other time that I have gone to Zbar, and both times now there was a live band playing.  Always fun!

On to the food… Three of us ended up getting burgers, they were excellent.  By my first blog you know that I am in love with Nord’s Bakery.  Being that Nord’s is just down the street Zbar uses the bakery to supply all of their buns, so needless to say AMAZING.  The fourth of us got Chip’s Fish & Chipz.  It smelled excellent, came with two giant pieces of Icelandic Haddock and was goldeney perfect (yes I just made up the word goldeney).  To finish up the night we indulged in a bourbon bread pudding.  If you take Nord’s doughnuts, cover them in bourbon and serve it up in a warm skillet with ice cream you could pretty much slap me and I would still say thank you.

Zanzabar always has a great energy in it, is fun, and has great food.  When you add their beer selection and a few good friends there isn’t much to complain about.

Zanzabar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment