Saturday, May 25, 2013

Revamp!

I’ve been in hiding.  This is not on purpose.  Work has taken me all over the place.  But now it has placed me in Minneapolis, for good.  Which means I get to go back to taking in the city through culinary exploits.  Needless to say, super stoked doesn’t even begin to explain my feelings.  New city, new experiences, new food.  With that I’m also taking on a new endeavor, I’m looking to become a homeowner.  I have been doing a lot of refurbishing and refinishing projects on furniture.  You’re most likely going to get graced with stories of my adventures in home owning.  That’s right folks, it’s a revamp on the blog!  I’m sure no one but my family reads this, but now they will be able to see what I’m up to so far away.  Enjoy and thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment