Monday, April 2, 2012

A Living Life First

It is not my common practice to announce where I am going to be going next, but there are first’s for everything.  I am a huge fan of the food truck movement.  And am especially happy for the fact that Louisville’s seems to keep on thriving.  A few months ago I found out that fellow bloggers Liz & Jesse were going to venture into the food truck business.  Score!  Of course you know I am going to back another writer’s endeavor, especially if it means I get to eat in the process.  This Friday is the day when their gourmet burger truck Grind is going to roll out and greet the city.  And I for one will be in line at Haymarket Whiskey Bar  (bonus live music!) to see if the burger lives up to the Louisville cuisine.  (My money is on yes!)  I encourage the rest of you to come down and join.

No comments:

Post a Comment